Friday, January 21, 2011

T Time








Anyone who knows me well enough knows that I am a little obsessed with Teyana Taylor. Teyana Taylor is signed with Pharell. I first discovered her on one of my favorite Tv  shows “My super Sweet Sixteen.” in that one hour of viewing her sweet sixteen party I was completely compelled and intrigued by her style, grace and confidence. Ever since then I have been  a fan of her . I watch he YouTube videos, follow her blogs, follow her on Twitter, an watch her tutorials on Ustream. Teyana is beautiful and amazingly talented as she choreographs for some of thi biggest stars, styles some of the biggest stars, raps and sings. I really respect her because I feel as though for a female in the industry she is very positive compared to others. She is motivational and speaks highly on woman and how much they should respect them selves. Just by watching her videos I have been moved and inspired. She has helped me come to know my worth as a  young lady. And although I don't know her, she has changed my life.
-thanks TT


No comments:

Post a Comment