Friday, January 7, 2011

Post Relationship Scenes


“God is Good.”

Now that the relationship scene is completed the above words are being used by me more and more. God is faithful, and it is only by his grace that me and my partner Sharisa had an amazing scene. I am so happy, and even more proud of myself and Sharisa. We buckled down in the last couple days before our personation and really came out strong. We went through a lot preparing for relationship scenes, we didn’t have our script completely written until the night before presentations, we had came up with multiple scenarios that just wouldn’t work. It was when we worked under pressure that everything got done. Working with my wonderful partner Sharisa was an amazing experience we were both able to relate to each other greatly, and I believe that because we are both believers and made God our main focus throughout the process it is what really helped us succeed in the end. We came out late when the presentations because we were praying. That felt good, to know my partner had the same morals as me, I was able to be at ease and feel very comfortable working with her. “Excellent” and “great Performance”is what my class mates said and it felt so good. I do believe that our scene was amazing. And all though we had some technical difficulties with sound and lighting our chemistry and amazing thought out scene surpassed all of those things. I am grateful for al that I have learned, through the process of writing, the process of acting and even after the fact. It was hard but we got through it and came out stronger then ever. My biggest fear was that the scene would be a “bust” but I truly believe that with faith and hard work there is no way any of my work for the remainder of this course will be anything less then excellent. All the Glory be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment