Friday, December 31, 2010

2011.. it's MY year.



Going into the new year I am so excited. I am looking forward to a fresh start. The past year of my life has been a rough road,but at the end of the year I am glad to say that I do know who I am, what I want and I can see that I've grown. I am so ready to just put all of the lessons learned into my life and continue to grow into a wonderful woman. I have my selected few friends that I have helped me overcome many obstacles, my family that have and will always be there and most importantly an amazing, faithful,merciful God. Jesus christ my savior. All though things were hard I am glad I went through all that I did go through; those obstacles and situations made me who I am today and who I want to be. 2011 is a big year for me, I am going off to university away from home. I am going to be on my own, and I feel more ready then ever before. I am excited for the great things I will accomplish, I can't wait to impact the world and the people around me. I have so many goals that I believe are going to come true this year. I can't wait ! Happy new year everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment