Friday, December 31, 2010

Best Friends


Best friends are important. I here girls my age always say that they are independent and don't need anyone but themselves which is great but I will not deny that it’s great having best friends. I have a couple best friends that have always been around for me. We have been though many ups and downs but at the end of the day they are here. I love sharing memories to see how far we have all come. I have friends that help me on my spiritually journey, friends to make me laugh, and friends to just hang out with and friends that pick me up when I fall down. I could do it by myself but friends make it that much easier. This might seem corny but I can truly say that my best friend is God. I honestly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. His forgiveness his grace his faithfulness and trust is the reason I can smile today. I am grateful, I am happy and it’s all because of great friends. Thank You to all who have been there for me, for sticking around on my days when life wasn’t always the prettiest. I am not perfect and I've known I can be a brat, but the people I need the most are in my life and for that I say Thank you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment