Friday, December 31, 2010

Class Christmas Party


On the last day of school myself Jenisha and Risa planned a class Christmas party. I feel it is important that we as a class take time to build a friendship and be a family. Social events have the power to do just that. It was stressful at first planning the event because of obstacles we came across. The date didn't work for some people as they had other commitments and in the beginning everyone wasn't as excited about the event as I was. I was honestly frustrated and ready to give up but my fellow classmates and team mates for social events pushed me to pull through. I'm glad I did as the event was a success. We decided to have it as a class party, we devoted the entire period to socializing and handing out our secret Santa gifts. I had lots of fun and it made me happy to me my class mates laughing and smiling.  There was man sentimental moments that myself and others in the class shared. it was beautiful to see everyone connecting on a different level. i received some beautiful cards that touched my heart, cards that i will cherish forever.  

I look forward to planning more events for the rest of the semester and being an impact on the family we are becoming. I am happy with the social events job I chosen and I do believe I am doing a good job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment