Friday, December 31, 2010

How could it Be?

Heres a poem I wrote in some of my more emotional times. I speak upon realistic moments in my life, that reflect exactly how my life was at the time. When carefully read, I only hope that you take something away with you and understand it..because it's part of me.

Unexpected 
Misdirected 
So respected
Me? 
How could it be 
That you use words like 
"Confidence and maturity"
He used words like 
"Go away" when I was trying to stay 
See what I'm tryna say is. 
Lay
I lay in my bed in disbelief
Because you bring relief 
A smile something I haven't done in a while 
And you love it! 
Even though I would put all above it 
The best of me? 
How could it be 
That something so new and so fresh can. Have me loosing rest 
I can't wait to know the rest 
What makes u laugh 
What makes u smile. 
What I can do to have u stay here for a while 
In my presence with your grace. 
That brings out my grace. 
That puts a smile on my face 
But better yet a smile on his face. 
God,central 
And For this I see nothing but 
Potential 
Blessed 
Am i 
To even have met you 
You represent his
Hope 
Forgiveness 
Faith 
Grace 
trust 
Its a must 
That I share 
That what u bring is so rare. 
And its 
Unexpected 
And 
Misdirected 
But it was 
carefully selected 

No comments:

Post a Comment