Friday, December 31, 2010

The beautiful Olunike Adeliyi

A while back I had the amazing oppertunity of meeting one of my newest role models Olunike  Adeliyi my class and I had heard many stories about her from our teachers and past students but I didn't believe any of them until I saw her myself. I have to say she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I believe beauty is more than just physical appearance. Olunike’s beauty shined right through her soul and into our class room. It was a blessing to be in her presence. The day that she came in was a rough day for me but seeing how she carried herself and hearing her voice and what she talked about just gave me so much hope. She had such a positive outlook on life and such a wonderful spirit. I believe confidence is key; her confidence was so amazing. It is my dream to have confidence just like her. At the end of the class I asked her “were you always this confident”? she responded by saying that she wasn't, but she is now and every day she gets more and confident and that I’ll get there soon. After seeing her I do believe that I will get there. So far, Olunike is one of my favorite memory of the Acting Academy class, with that said, I am truly grateful for meeting the beautiful Olunike Adeliyi.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment